100MW Titanium OD
This durable, versatile trail shoe keeps your feet comfortable and protected on the most rugged trails.
NO SOGGY SOCKS
A leather and mesh upper with breathable-waterproof membrane keep feet dry all day.
A tough outsole with multidirectional lugs provides superior stability on any terrain, in any condition.
- Full grain leather upper with Outdry™ breathable waterproof construction
- Metal hardware and eyelets
- Ultra plush high rebound midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return
- Partnering with industry leading traction experts Vibram® to create advanced traction by maximizing surface contact, creating multi-directional lugs, and providing necessary mud release
- Weight: 20.5 oz / 581 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.