Alta Bunion Lady GTX
Lightweight, leather boot for people with hallux valgus or those who prefer a more spacious fit on their hiking shoe.
- Bunion last for wearers with hallux valgus
- Reinforcing heel tension element
- Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes
- Inside: no seams at the big toe joint
Upper material: Nubuck leather
Outer sole: Vibram® Endurance
Field of Application: Hike, Trekking
Weight: 1050 g
Measure your Feet:
1. Tools: Use a shoe box or a wall with a 90 degree angle, A sheet of paper or cardboard, a ruler and a pen.
2. Have you got the tools you need?: *Make sure that you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of boot.
*Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel and side of your foot against the wall corner (90 degree) or place your foot in the shoe box with your heel wedged firmly against the back.
* Then use your pen and ruler to drawer a line just in front of your big toe.
* Measure the distance between the wall or the side of the shoe box and the line that you have just drawn.
3. Refer to the size chart in the images to find the correct size for you.
4. Add 1cm to the result to account for thick socks and feet swelling.