The award-winning Keb Jacket, a long-time favorite on rocks, snow, and all kinds of terrain, has been upgraded for even better performance. It's still the dependable, well-ventilated jacket that's a favorite among hikers all over the world, but with a revised fit, improved durability, and new, easier-to-repair features. All-year trekking and alpine activities are made possible by the sturdy G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric.
- Designed for mobility and durability on strenuous hikes.
- The hood, shoulders, front, and lower back are all covered in G-1000 Eco.
- Can be waxed to add water resistance
- Stretch fabric with vents on the back, sleeves, and pockets.
- Two-way zippered underarm ventilation apertures
- Adjustable storm hood and zippered chest pockets
Hood features: Drawcord adjustment, Helmet compatible
Closing: Press buttons, Two-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear
Number of pockets: 2
Pockets: Chest pocket(s) with zipper, Inner mesh pocket(s)