Ultra-powerful, multi-beam, rechargeable headlamp that is programmable, thanks to the MyPetzl Light app. Features REACTIVE LIGHTING technology that automatically adapts light intensity to user needs. 750 lumens
With 750 lumens of power, NAO + sets the standard for challenging night activities! It is intelligent, programmable, and entirely devoted to performance. Thanks to the MyPetzl Light mobile app, athletes can consult their smartphone or tablet in real time to check remaining burn time, and adjust headlamp performance accordingly. Users simply download the profiles provided or create their own personalized ones. During activity, with REACTIVE LIGHTING technology, NAO + analyzes ambient light and instantly adjusts the brightness to the needs of the athlete. With energy optimized and manipulations reduced to a minimum...
- Customized beam pattern, burn time and brightness, thanks to the MyPetzl Light for smart phone and tablet (free download at App Store and Google Play):
- access remaining burn time any time
- adjust brightness and burn time
- activate and create lighting profiles to suit the activity
- headlamp comes with multi-activity lighting profile
- four additional profiles available with the MyPetzl Light app: trail running, mountaineering, trekking, backpacking
- headlamp connects through Bluetooth® Smart (can be deactivated)
- the lamp can still be used without the app
- Longer burn time, visual comfort and minimal handling thanks to its REACTIVE LIGHTING technology:
- the light sensor automatically adjusts brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery use
- depending on the chosen burn time (6.5 h or 15 h), brightness automatically self-regulates in one of two modes: MAX POWER or MAX AUTONOMY
- Lamp can be used with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, which ensures constant lighting over time
- Multi-beam lighting: combines a flood beam for proximity lighting with a focused beam for long-range vision
- Ergonomic button, even with gloves
- Red indicator light on the battery, in the rear, to signal location
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Rechargeable 3100 mAh Lithium-Ion battery:
- universal charging with micro USB port
- charge indicator and blue signal for Bluetooth® Smart activation
- Headlamp is very stable on the head:
- adjustable headband is very comfortable (Petzl patent)
- additional top strap for technical activities
- Belt kit accessory for NAO + allows the rechargeable battery to be moved to the belt to reduce the weight worn on the head, or to keep it warm in winter
- Weight: 185 g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Bluetooth® Smart: very low battery consumption
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 3100 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (included)
- Charging time: 6 to 8 h
- Watertightness: IP X4 (water resistant)
- Certification(s): AS/NZS 4268, CE, FCC, IC, ARIB
- Compatible with the MyPetzl Light app; requires iOS 10 or later, or Android 4.3 or later
- Apple devices compatible with MyPetzl Light: iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Retina 7.4, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone X, iPhone Xr, iPhone Xs
- Android devices compatible with MyPetzl Light: ARCHOS AC45BHE, Huawei Honor 5, Hawei Honor 7, HTC-one m9, LG G3, Meizu M2, Meizu M3S, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 9 5.1.1, Samsung Galaxy S4-mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, Samsung Galaxy J1, Galaxy Note 8 GT-N5110, Samsung S8, Samsung S9, Sony Xperia XA, Samsung GT-S7710, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia ZR, Xiaomi Redmi 5+
- Available in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (except New Caledonia and Polynesia), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
|Guarantee||lamp: 3 years, rechargeable battery: 1 year (or 300 charging cycles)|
Delivery Information for the Republic Of Ireland:
We offer free next day delivery to any address in the Republic or Northern Ireland on all of our website orders over €30.* We use DPD or An Post for deliveries to Ireland. Delivery method will be determined by Basecamp based on the value and size of the items ordered. Shipping methods used are listed below with estimated delivery times and other relevant information.
*All internet orders are packed & shipped as soon as possible. Orders are shipped Monday-Friday for delivery during business hours. Any order received before 1 pm will be despatched on the same day. Orders after this time may be dispatched the same day but this is not guaranteed. Delays may be experienced during certain times of the year and if this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible via email, however, we always aim to get your purchase delivered to you in the quickest time possible. Delivery times vary depending on where the goods are being sent to and the type of service that has been selected.
Delivery times are usually between 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.DPD will need a signature on receipt and if there is no one present to receive the delivery a card will be left. For your convenience, we are happy to ship to your work address. Following the collection by DPD from our store, we can provide online tracking information for your order.
Delivery Information Worldwide:
We can ship to anywhere in the world so if you cannot find your country listed above, contact us on Tel: 00 353 1 878 2711 (10.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday) or via email, email@example.com to organise shipping.
We reserve the right to change these conditions due to unforeseen circumstances or if an item is out of stock or if your products have to be specially ordered in. If there are any issues with your order we will always keep you informed on the progress of your order.
If you decide that the product you purchased from us is not exactly what you were looking for, or is the wrong size, there is no problem returning it to us.
We will accept products back for exchange or a full refund as long as it is with its original packaging, receipt, the product itself unused or unworn, and returned within 14 days. However carriage will not be refunded. Where an item was sent having availed of free carriage and returned for reasons not relating to a fault with the product, Basecamp will deduct the cost of carriage from the return/credit.
Should you wish to exchange a size please contact the store prior to sending the item back. If we do not currently have an item in stock we can order from our suppliers. A delay may occur if the product is not available. Alternatively we can expedite the order from our supplier at an addition carriage charge of €15. Our returns policy is flexible, but if you are unsure please contact us.
Remember, before purchase, if in any doubt about size, colour or suitability of a product, you can email or call us with any queries about all of our products. We will endeavour to respond to emails within 24 hours.
Please note that we cannot accept any returns (other than warranty) on rated safety equipment such as climbing hardware (carabiners, nuts); softgoods (harnesses, slings); or helmets etc. as we cannot resell these products. If you are unsure whether your item falls into this category please contact us.
Please note that for international customers a postage charge is required for replacement items.
All returns should be sent to:
Basecamp, Unit 1-4 The Smyth's Building, Jervis Street, Dublin 1, Tel:00 353 1 878 2711